Wednesday 25 January 2012

Soul Sister

heyy yoooooo:) today! im gonna write bout my new soul sister:)
Her name is Farinah Basirin or known as Enaa:) she is my soul sister,she's like my bestfriend. and my txting buddy! im so thankful for having a friend like her<3 we have the same attitude i thnk which is sensetive,and much moree. hehehe! that is why i called her my soul sister:) well, we jst knew each other. bt it feels like i have meet her a long time ago, we share our problem tgher. whnever i gt problem or wht. she's the one tht gonna text me and ask whrtr im okay or not.:) iloveher! she really love this one'BOY'. really really love, she suffer a lot jst for him. she bck off her self just for 'HIM' relationship w that girl:((((
 big sis. i hope you satisfied w your 'bck off thng' hmmm. dont worry, i'llbe here always:)

No comments:

Post a Comment